Carol's Daughter Sweepstakes Celebrating Disney's The Little Mermaid
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Carol's Daughter Sweepstakes Celebrating Disney's The Little Mermaid ( the "Sweepstakes") begins at 8:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on May 1, 2023 and ends at 2:59:59 AM ET on August 1, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes contains a game of chance. The computer clock of Administrator is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska, 19, and Mississippi, 21) years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes registration. Employees of Carol's Daughter ("Sponsor"), Realtime Media LLC ("Administrator"), Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures ("Disney"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, prize providers and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties") their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules (the "Official Rules") and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter, go to https://www.carolsdaughter.com/disney-little-mermaid-movie-sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period to gain access to a registration form. Enter the Sweepstakes by completely entering your correct information on the registration form (required fields include: Full Name, Full Mailing Address, and Email Address) with your true and correct information. Upon registering, you will earn one (1) entry (a "Sweepstakes Entry") into the Sweepstakes. You will also earn one (1) gameplay for the "Click & Reveal" Instant Win game ("Game"). When the Game is completed, you will be notified if you are a winner or non-winner. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Upon completion, you will have the opportunity to share the Sweepstakes with others. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Limit of one (1) Instant Win gameplay per person, per email address, throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
3. INSTANT WIN PRIZE AWARDING/ODDS: One Hundred (100) Instant Win prize winners will be determined throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received and the date and time when a particular Sweepstakes entrant plays the Game.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about August 2, 2023, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries and select one (1) potential Sweepstakes prize winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes is based on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Instant Win winners will receive an email confirmation immediately after playing. Potential Sweepstakes winner will receive an email confirmation after the Sweepstakes drawing on or about August 2, 2023. All prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Sweepstakes has ended.
6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of one hundred and one (101) prizes will be awarded during the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE (1): A total of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- One (1) THE LITTLE MERMAID soundtrack
- One (1) Wash Day Delight Collection
- One (1) Black Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner
- One (1) Goddess Strength Leave In Conditioner
- One (1) Little Mermaid GWP Kit
The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Sweepstakes Prize is $150.00
- INSTANT WIN PRIZES (100): A total of one hundred (100) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of:
- Two (2) Fandango Promo Codes, each good toward one (1) Movie Ticket* to see The Little Mermaid or any other Disney film.
The ARV of all prizes is $3,150.00
7. *Each Instant Winner will receive (2) two Fandango Promotional Codes ("Code") via email. Each Code is good towards the purchase of one (1) movie ticket (up to $15 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see The Little Mermaid or any other Disney film at Fandango partner theaters in the US. Code is void if not redeemed by 8/31/23. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango's convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value of each Code ("ARV"): $15 USD. Limit two (2) Codes per person. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango's Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. FANDANGO and the Fandango Logo are registered trademarks of Fandango Media, LLC.
8. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of two (2) Instant Win Prizes per person/per household. Instant Win Prize Winners are also eligible to receive the Sweepstakes Grand Prize. If it is discovered, during prize verification, that you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, determinations shall be at Sponsor's sole discretion.. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Sweepstakes Entries made by any means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Sweepstakes Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Sweepstakes Entries that are late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and all such Sweepstakes Entries will be disqualified. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and all decisions of the Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to the Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Sweepstakes Parties; and (iv) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity), costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable outside attorney's fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) typographical errors in the Official Rules or any Sweepstakes promotional materials, (c) acceptance or possession, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use a prize (or any component thereof), (d) any change by any company or any other person providing any of the components of a prize due to reasons beyond any of the Sweepstakes Parties' control or as otherwise permitted hereunder, (e) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, which may be effectuated at Sponsor's sole discretion for any reason, (f) human error, (g) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of the Sweepstakes Entry (including, without limitation, the entry information or any parts thereof), (h) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by any of the Sweepstakes Parties or by you, (i) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related web pages, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (j) any damage to your (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes, (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (l) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omissions on the part of any of the Sweepstakes Parties, or any of their agents or employees, or (m) any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of any one or more of the Sweepstakes Parties. Each winner hereby acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or component thereof, including any express or implied warranties provided by any of the prize suppliers associated with this Sweepstakes.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York, provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration
11. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to any prize winner over $600.
12. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner(s) send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by August 31, 2023 to: Carol's Daughter Sweepstakes Celebrating the Release of Disney's The Little Mermaid Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2-100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: Carol's Daughter, 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2-100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428
We Want To Hear From You Sweepstakes
1. PROMOTION: The We Want To Hear From You sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on May 23, 2023 at 12:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 12:01 PM ET on May 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, 16 years of age or older at time of entry. Anyone under the age of majority in their state, (eighteen (18) in most states, nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska, and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) at the time of entry must also have the consent of one of his or her parents or legal guardian, and a parent or other legal guardian must agree to the enforceability of these official rules. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Carol’s Daughter (“Sponsor”), and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: You must be a logged in Instagram user. During the Sweepstakes Period, view the @carolsdaughter Instagram story and click the link to complete the survey.
All online entries must be received by 12:01 PM ET on May 31, 2023 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries received from any person after the first entry received will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. DRAWING:Five (5) Potential Winners (“Potential Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing held on or about June 5, 2023 from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) prize per Potential Winner for entire Sweepstakes Period.
5. PERMISSION: By submitting a Sweepstakes entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Sweepstakes entry to be posted on Sponsor’s, NYX Professional Makeup’s, Ulta’s and their affiliates, branded websites and social platforms. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Sweepstakes entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Sweepstakes entry. Entrants agree that they will not use the entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Sweepstakes entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
6. PRIZES: Five (5) Potential Winner will each receive a selection of Carol’s Daughter product, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $60.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $300.00. Product selection determined by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to not award prize to Potential Winner if Potential Winner engages in activities that do not, or have the potential not to, align with Sponsor’s values, or if Potential Winner acts in a disruptive manner, or with the effect to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or in any other objectionable behavior, any and all in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or choose fewer than five (5) winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the Potential Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners (available after June 26, 2023), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: We want to hear from you Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Carol’s Daughter, 10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001, for receipt no later than September 26, 2023.
11. SPONSOR: Carol’s Daughter, 10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001