- Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Monoi Repairing Conditioner
- Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum
- Colored Hair Extensions
- Bobby Pins
- Black Vanilla Edge Control Smoother
- Glitter Pigment
- Pracaxi Nectar Style Control Gel
- Color Bowl and Brush
1. Wash and condition the hair with the Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. Monoi Oil works to strengthen strands—definitely a must-have if you plan on rocking a protective hairstyle like braids.
2. Apply the Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum into the hair and comb throughout. Part the hair vertically and begin creating cornrows, braiding in the colored hair extensions as you go.
3. Create buns on both sides of the hair using bobby pins.
4. Apply the Black Vanilla Edge Control Smoother and brush down edges.
5. Mix together the Glitter Pigment with a quarter-size amount of the Pracaxi Nectar Style Control Gel in your color bowl to create a glittery paste.
6. Using the color brush, apply the glittery paste to the roots of your hair, grab your squad and get ready to have some Festival fun!
Click here to find more products infused with natural ingredients to create other stylish hair looks.