Please follow the more detailed directions that are enclosed in your kit.
1) Fill double-boiler with 1-inch water and bring to a slow simmer.
2) Cut soap bars on your cutting board into small, even-size pieces to make easier to melt.
3) Set aside 1 quarter of soap to melt separately. Place remaining soap chunks into your double-boiler.
4) While soap is melting, lightly mist soap mold with vegetable spray.
5) Using a spatula, slowly stir soap pieces until melted.
6) Once melted, remove soap from heat and quickly start adding fragrance.
7) Immediately pour melted soap into the mold.
8) Mold takes 2-4 hours to cool completely. After an hour, take any natural ingredients from your kitchen and sprinkle evenly across top of the soap loaf.
9) After soap is completely cool, remove from pan.
10) Allow soap to set overnight before slicing.
11) Cut soaps into desired sizes and place in muslin bags. Attach hangtags with safety pins.
This Easy Do-It-Yourself Soap Kit Allows You To Make Your Own Natural Soap To Indulge Your Skin With Every Day.
This Set Contains:
3 Soap Bars
1 Custom Soap Mold
1 Citrus Fragrance Oil
1 Vanilla Fragrance Oil
1 Lavender Fragrance Oil
6 Muslin Bags
6 Safety Pins
6 Decorative Hang Tags
“I started making gifts for my family and friends by mixing together ingredients I had in my kitchen. With this natural soap recipe, you can gently cleanse with a creamy and fresh lather that will leave your skin soft to the touch. It’s a simple way for you to indulge yourself just a little bit each day. And it’s the perfect way to share a little indulgence with someone you love.” — Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder
Ingredients: Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis
(Palm) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua),
Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Soybean Protein.
Made in USA
Ingredients: Fragrance (Parfum)
Made in USA
CAUTION: For your safety, please read the enclosed soap-making
booklet in its entirety, including the warnings, before you begin.
Soap for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not a toy.
Suitable for children over 12 years old. Adult supervision required.
DO NOT let soap come in contact with open flames;
HOT SOAP IS FLAMMABLE. DO NOT overheat or allow soap to boil;
OVERHEATED OR BOILED SOAP CAN CAUSE SEVERE BURNS.
ONLY place melted soap in the provided soap mold.In case of injury,
call a physician immediately