Writing a review lets you share your experiences with products you’ve purchased. It helps other shoppers make informed buying decisions and find the product that’s right for them.
Suggestions on what to include in your review:
What not to include:
- Specific features that you enjoyed and what your experience with them was like.
- Specific features that didn't meet your expectations and why.
- Anything specific about you (your hair type, profession, climate) that would help others understand why a product worked or did not work for you.
- Profanity and/or objectionable content or language.
- Single word or non-descriptive reviews.
- Phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, URLs.
- Product availability, pricing, alternative ordering/shipping information.
- Comments on other reviews.
- Requests or comments on specific orders. Those should be directed to Customer Service - you will get a much faster response!. Please send an email to email@example.com.
All reviews are subject to approval by Carol's Daughter and reviews that do not follow these guidelines will not be posted.
If you have any further questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carol's Daughter unconditionally reserves the right to use, edit, publish, translate, or display reviews throughout the world in any media.