Get Solanges Mohawk Style
1. Style your hair to get your best, most defined curl using whatever method works best for you. Whichever method you choose, use the Macadamia Heat Setting Foam
to lock curls in place without crunchiness.
2. Before you start styling, rub a small amount of the Macadamia Heat Protection Serum
onto the ends of curly, dry hair for added moisture and frizz control.
3. Then, using a soft bristle brush, start brushing your hair back and up towards the center of your head.
4. Using bobby pins to fasten hair in place, work from the back to the front, smoothing and brushing your hair to the center as you go.
5. When one side is completely pinned, go on to the other side, working from back to front and fastening hair in place.
6. After hair is completely pinned, use your fingers to separate and fluff your curls to get the volume and height that you want.
Styling Tip: When setting your hair, the smaller the curl you start with, the easier it is to get more height when styling.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR ONE OF OUR EXPERTS? ASK IT HERE.