Please follow the more detailed directions that are enclosed in the kit.
- 1) Pour the Safflower Oil into a 1-Quart measuring cup.
- 2) Next, start adding and mixing your fragrance.
- 3) Place flowers into your oil bottles.
- 4) Carefully pour your bath and body oil into each bottle, using a funnel or your steady hand.
- 5) Fill out labels and apply them to the bottles.
This Easy Do-It-Yourself Kit Makes 5 Soothing Oils For You To Pamper Your Skin With So It’s Soft, Supple & Glowing.
- This Set Contains:
- 2 Safflower Oils
- 1 Citrus Fragrance Oil
- 1 Vanilla Fragrance Oil
- 1 Lavender Fragrance Oil
- 1 Bag of Dried Capblumen Flowers
- 1 Bag of Dried Star Flowers
- 5 Bottles
- 5 Decorative Labels
- 5 Decorative Top Seals
“I started making gifts for my family and friends by mixing together ingredients I had in my kitchen. With this aromatic bath and body oil recipe, you can surround yourself with sweet and soothing oils for soft, glowing skin. It’s the perfect way to pamper yourself at home. And, it’s the perfect gift for someone who needs a little pampering.” — Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder
Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus
Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond)
Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Made in Canada
Ingredients: Fragrance (Parfum)
Made in USA
Helichrysum Sesamoides (Capblumen) Flower
Origin: South Africa
Cyperus Rotundus (Star) Flower
For external use only. Not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
Suitable for children over 12 years old. Adult supervision required.
Fragrance to be used only in Carol’s Daughter product bases.
Do not use fragrance oil directly on skin.